Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.748 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,463 zł ($3,592) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 95,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Zurich costs CHF 2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Neuquén costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)