Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.760 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,666 zł ($3,369) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)