Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.701 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,616 zł (R$ 10,870) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)