Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.398 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,485 zł (€2,612) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 4 hours ago)