Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.396 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 46% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,535 zł (€2,851) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)