Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00098 PLN / COP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 31% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,998 zł (COL$6,098,857) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)