Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.678 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 93% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,133 zł (AU$7,146) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)