Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00495 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,507 zł (CH$2,323,187) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 100,000 Afghani (about 2 hours ago)