Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.406 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,557 zł (€3,304) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (24 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)