Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.404 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,829 zł (€2,459) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 2 hours ago)