Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00314 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,549 zł (₩3,994,778) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)