Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 347 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.258 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,622 zł (3,375 лв) in Burgas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)