Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Poznan, Poland
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 7,436 prices entered by 774 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05089 PLN / ARS *
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,476 zł (ARS $127,270) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)