Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,586 zł (₩5,267,651) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)