Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.911 PLN / RON
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 8,820 zł (9,677 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brighton and Hove costs £9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs 2,390 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ankara costs 350TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)