Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / COP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,406 zł (COL$6,421,136) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Ourense costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)