Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.412 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,581 zł (€2,625) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 1 hour ago)