Cost of living in Brasov, Romania vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.913 PLN / RON
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,972 zł (8,728 lei) in Brasov.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 2 hours ago)