Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.414 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 56% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,145 zł (€3,431) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)