Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.414 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,919 zł (€3,153) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)