Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,006 prices entered by 535 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00100 PLN / COP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,850 zł (COL$6,865,664) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)