Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04785 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,248 zł (109,660 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 4 hours ago)