Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.414 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,053 zł (€3,183) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)