Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04959 PLN / INR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,518 zł (₨131,449) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)