Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,287 zł (Rp 28,549,741) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)