Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.874 PLN / BZD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 26% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,993 zł (BZ$6,398) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 214 (about 2 hours ago)