Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03771 PLN / RSD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,814 zł (233,736 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)