Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01280 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,925 zł (462,882 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)