Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.355 PLN / TND
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 48% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 4,533 zł (3,345 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)