Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Poznan, Poland
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00248 PLN / LBP *
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 85% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,907 zł (7,232,730 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)