Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.537 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,980 zł (22,295元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)