Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02896 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 22% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,001 zł (241,690 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 3 hours ago)