Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.715 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,356 zł ($6,286) in Beaverton, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)