Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.689 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 5,360 zł (R$ 7,785) in Bauru.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)