Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.726 PLN / USD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,080 zł ($4,584) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $24,449 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 18 zł (about 3 hours ago)