Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.090 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 174% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 26,557 zł (CHF 6,493) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Rafael costs ARS $781 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 4 hours ago)