Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00099 PLN / COP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,173 zł (COL$7,259,611) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)