Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,770 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.396 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,946 zł (€3,627) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$48,500 (about 4 hours ago)