Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,591 zł (Rp 30,035,824) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)