Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22618 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 33% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,337 zł (28,019 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 3 hours ago)