Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.701 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,683 zł (R$ 10,959) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lusaka costs 55 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)