Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.192 PLN / AZN
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 25% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,198 zł (3,284 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)