Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 854 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.440 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 109% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,859 zł (NZ$8,139) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)