Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.415 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 39% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,118 zł (€2,745) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Arkhangelsk costs руб 72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)