Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,054 zł (15,500 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 199,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)