Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,388 zł (3,301,550 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)