Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.707 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,699 zł (R$ 10,889) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)