Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.910 PLN / RON
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 6,704 zł (7,369 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)