Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00479 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,639 zł (CH$2,011,418) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Poznan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)