Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Poznan, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00097 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Poznan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 27% cheaper than in Poznan (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Poznan you would need to make just about 7,340 zł (7,529,718 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,615 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)